Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Amanda
      Keymaster

Is anyone familiar with the Berkeley Lab?  https://als.lbl.gov/category/news/updates-and-announcements/

I’d be interested in hearing about it.  They have a information about research and updates regarding ALS.

I think this lab is about Advanced Light Sources. Which looks very interesting but is about the electromagnetic spectrum. It is true that this includes advanced topics about biology such as imaging molecules in the cell’s membrane, but I doubt they are actively involved in solving the ALS disease.

The only pages related to “our” ALS, are about getting information on misfolded proteins with a technology called “small-angle x-ray scattering (SAXS)“. A very interesting topic, but these pages are years old.

If you have publications or simply scientists names I can look further in that topic.

Amanda
      Keymaster

I think I’ll be seeing Dr. Benatar soon and I’ll ask him. I know he’s on the front line of ALS research and treatment. I’ll share when I learn a little more

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account