ALS News Today Forums Forums Living With ALS Supporting One Another

• Supporting One Another

Posted by Amanda on January 6, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Well, the holiday season is behind us and a vaccine is now being administered! It appears that things are taking a turn for the good for our world.  The past 12 months have held a lot of firsts for all of us.  I was reading through the posts and the responses and I have to say that we have an amazingly supportive online community. I have learned, and continue to learn from each of you daily.  I find you inspiring and motivating. It’s dreadful that ALS exist and has brought us all together virtually. However, ALL of you, our pALS, caregivers and friends alike, continue to remind me why I volunteer for ALS research and why I moderate this forum.  It is so that one day, hopefully sooner than later, there will be a treatment, cure and possibly a prevention treatment for ALS. I know that it cannot come soon enough! I wish everyone who was interested could participate in trials. We will continue to look for trials, share information, and support everyone in our community. We will continue to shine a light and bring attention to ALS and the much needed research. We will make a difference! I truly believe that together we can make a difference. Keep fighting! Keep focusing on your physical and mental health! And, please continue to stay active on our ALS forum and support one another.

Amanda replied 3 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.