• Gail Garfield posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago

    What’s new is that I was/am waiting to start Radicava treatments. The facility I signed up with is having difficulty obtaining the serum and weeks have gone by. And now with the virus – I live in NYC Manhattan- don’t know IF the facility will still five the infusions And don’t know if it’s wise for me to go out for 14 days in a row. Frustrated. I’ve had symptoms for over a year and was diagnosed end of December! Really wanted to get the infusions.. 😞 Any thoughts please? Gail

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account