Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard
      Participant

Learn About Your ALS Disease Progression – The Precision Medicine Program (PMP)

The ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALS TDI) is offering a Precision Medicine Program (PMP) tool. The PMP is a free tool that can help you monitor your disease progression and see if ANY type of intervention is having an impact.

The PMP gives you easy access to data about your own disease progression, so you can monitor changes and make informed decisions about your care.

The program is free for participants and it can all be done from your home. Through the PMP, people with ALS from around the world share data with researchers from the ALS Therapy Development Institute (ALS TDI) so that they can learn more about the disease. This data includes movement, lifestyle, medical history, voice recordings and more.

By collecting data from people with ALS, ALS TDI can better understand ALS. With your help ALS TDI will be able to: Discover new treatments for ALS, make clinical trials more efficient and empower people with ALS

See this link for more information:

https://www.als.net/pmp-enroll/

Richard

Bill
      Participant

I’m all signed up and participating.

Sandra Mikush
      Participant

I signed up for this at my doctor’s suggestion. I have familial ALS but didn’t test for any known genetic mutations. We’re hoping that the full genome sequencing will yield some answers. Meanwhile, I’m happy to contribute to research in this small way.

Azizullah Khattak
      Participant

Please let me know about participation

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Verify you are not a robot