Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Marianne Opilla
      Participant

Can anyone recommend the “best” APP ?  My speech Pathologist gave me a list, but I would rather hear from Pals who are using them!

Thank you!

Jim Knepp
      Participant

I have an IPad and have been using Speech Assistant AAC for about 2 or 3 years:  cost of less than $12.00 in the app store, upgrades have been free thus far.  It is a poor substitute for being able to talk, but it is the best IPad AAC that I have found.

Dave Williams
      Participant

I also use speech assistant with my Android phone and tablet. I think it’s the best because I have difficulty typing and I can use it with SKYPE and a stylus.

The app developer is also very responsive to my requests.

Dave

Marianne Opilla
      Participant

Thanks, I will check that one out.

Lynn
      Participant

I use Text To Speech on my phone and iPad. It works great for phone calls and just for conversation. When I’m making a phone call, I always plan ahead for what I want to say and what I think the will ask. I’ve also used it to ask Alexa to do things. The app is free if you allow the ads or a one time charge of $4.99 to go ad free (well worth it to get rid of ads). Something I recently discovered is it syncs my phone and iPad.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Verify you are not a robot