Tagged: , ,

• Covid Out?

Posted by Amanda on March 27, 2020 at 9:27 pm

Everywhere I turn there is something about COVID-19. It’s on the news when I turn on the TV. It’s on the radio. There are PSA’s on TV and billboards. The weekly bulletin that I get from my job provides a daily update on the COVID-19 cases and fatalities. I have moments when I am absolutely saturated with information about COVID-19.

Of course COVID-19 is important and impacts all of us to some extent; however, what other things can we focus on? Have you tried anything new this week? Started a new book? Are  you planning for an ALS Fundraising event?

Let us know what positive things you are doing.

Dagmar replied 3 years, 12 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Dagmar

March 29, 2020 at 7:51 pm

I’ll admit that, I am “COVID-out”!!

Yes, I’m still addicted to wanting the latest news ( a good case of FOMO!) and still practicing all the self-precautions. But, whoo-wee… it’s enough! And tonight was the announcement we’re to keep at it til April 30th.

My positive things? – – – I am doubling down on mental/physical self-care:  making sure I fill the next week with daily, easy-but-doable projects. I’ve made a list and broke it down into smaller tasks. I also have a timer to remind me when to get up and move.

Then reaching out: I have a goal to write a cheery email-a-day, to a relative or friend who hasn’t heard from me for a while.