Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Amanda
      Keymaster

Everywhere I turn there is something about COVID-19. It’s on the news when I turn on the TV. It’s on the radio. There are PSA’s on TV and billboards. The weekly bulletin that I get from my job provides a daily update on the COVID-19 cases and fatalities. I have moments when I am absolutely saturated with information about COVID-19.

Of course COVID-19 is important and impacts all of us to some extent; however, what other things can we focus on? Have you tried anything new this week? Started a new book? Are  you planning for an ALS Fundraising event?

Let us know what positive things you are doing.

Dagmar Munn
      Keymaster

I’ll admit that, I am “COVID-out”!!

Yes, I’m still addicted to wanting the latest news ( a good case of FOMO!) and still practicing all the self-precautions. But, whoo-wee… it’s enough! And tonight was the announcement we’re to keep at it til April 30th.

My positive things? – – – I am doubling down on mental/physical self-care:  making sure I fill the next week with daily, easy-but-doable projects. I’ve made a list and broke it down into smaller tasks. I also have a timer to remind me when to get up and move.

Then reaching out: I have a goal to write a cheery email-a-day, to a relative or friend who hasn’t heard from me for a while.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2023 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account