Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Walter
      Participant

I’ve been taking it for about 4 -5 years.  I had a little sadness episodes awhile back, and it has helped me with that I think. It is a strange drug. Since using it I have been laughing a lot, but not uncontrollably.  Better to laugh than to cry.  I balances me out it seems.  Now, for the best part.  I decided to take only 1 per day instead of 2.  What a difference!  I’ve had a major reduction in saliva and feel better too.  I always try to take the minimum dose for a good effect.

Dagmar
      Keymaster

Thank you Kasper for sharing your experience with Nuedexta. I’m glad you’ve found it helpful.

Romolo Pallini
      Participant

I take Neudexta 2 a day. Helps speech and salivation. Seems to level emotions, thus allowing to talk without fear to not been understood.

i stopped for one week to verify if was really Neudexta helping or a change in symptoms…..huge difference!

is expensive but works.

ps: at the Neudexta web site i was able to find a coupon that lowered dramatically the price. CVS was able to apply it several months.

Nicol
      Participant

I, too am taking Neudexta and also stopped for about a week to test the difference.  It helps me best with my emotional crying spells, I think.  I was hoping for help with my swallowing and speaking, but don’t really see a difference in those areas. I have noticed more saliva….is this normal?  I may have to try one a day instead of 2.

Walter
      Participant

Hi Nicol, I had more saliva when taking 2 per day than now taking 1 per day.  I had many wet/dry fluctuations than I do now.  My swallowing is ok but not great.  I am careful with what I eat and drink.  I don’t think Nuedexta has much effect on that other than being too wet or dry in the mouth and throat.  I can say the same for speech.  This is my experience with it.  Take Care.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account