ALS News Today Forums Forums Using Our Forums Questions about this Forum?

Tagged: , ,

• weirdtim

April 3, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Just a suggestion, it is tough to see topics and such because of the info bar to the right on my tablet.  Is there another format you can use to remove the info bar to the right to increase the size of topics and posts?

• Dagmar

April 3, 2019 at 5:06 pm

Tim, I understand that you are having trouble seeing the forum topics while using your tablet. I looked at the forums on my android tablet screen and if you click “Forums” you can see each category. Then click say, “Living Well with ALS,” you’ll see all the topics you can then choose to add a comment to.

• weirdtim

April 3, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Also, instructions on how to post images would be helpful to many since uploading images doesnt seem possible. Thank you.

• Dagmar

April 3, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Tim, hit the “reply” option… then when the comment box opens you see the top gray bar. Far right is a small picture icon. Use this to add an image.

I found the option available both via my computer and my tablet. Hope this helps!

• weirdtim

April 9, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Sorry, but there is a lot more to posting images on the forum you are using. The image needs to be loaded on a third party image site like Photobucket first.  Then, an Image Desription and then the size of the image  Very tedious and time consuming and tough for most to understand.

Using a 10″ tablet to view as many of us do, the menus, search, profile information to the right causes for small font and it is tough for many of us to read.

If you want us to participate more, the above should be addressed.  Just trying to help you

• Amanda

April 9, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Tim,

Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. Let me share this with some of our colleagues at ALS News Today and see if these issues can be addressed. I use a laptop so I think the way I upload pictures may be different.

• Amanda

April 9, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Tim,

Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. Let me share this with some of our colleagues at ALS News Today and see if these issues can be addressed. I use a laptop so I think the way I upload pictures may be different.

• weirdtim

April 9, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Was just informed that this forum does not allow images. You may want to state that somewhere and remove the image icon from the Visual portion of this reply box to avoid confusion.