ALS News Today Forums Forums Caregivers and Family ​ Random Acts of Kindness

• Random Acts of Kindness

Posted by Amanda on May 15, 2020 at 7:13 pm

In this weeks article, Kristin shares how an unexpected gift helps to motivate her and encourage others to reach out. https://alsnewstoday.com/2020/05/14/kindness-support-strangers-care-package   Random acts of kindess are all around us. The other day I went through the drive thru to pick up lunch and the person in front of me paid for my order. I was having a tough day and was frustrated. When I was told that my lunch had been paid for I sat for a moment and reframed my thoughts. My day wasn’t that bad, afterall I was buying my lunch during a time when many people are counting on food banks to survive. When you or a loved one has ALS, life is filled with changes that can create stress. Acts of kindess and offers for assistance can be more meaningful than the giver knows. Have you been surprised by random acts of kindness because someone heard your story? How did that impact you? Have you reached out with kindess to someone else? How did you feel? I think even acceptind an offer of assistance can be an act of kindess.

Amanda replied 3 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.