Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Amanda
      Keymaster

Did you get a COVID vaccine? Do you feel safe and comfortable going out in public now? Have you doctor appointments returned to in person visits?

David Crellin
      Participant

Hi Amanda, I’m double-vaccinated with Oxford/Astra-Zeneca vaccine. No side effects apart from a sore arm for a couple of days.

I’ve attended four face-to-face meetings in public. At all meetings the people meeting agreed whether to wear masks – we did. One was outdoors and we removed our masks. At all meetings everyone present had been double vaccinated.

In spite of the UK government’s vacillations/U-turns on policy and regulation, and the so-called ‘Freedom Day’ yesterday 19 July, at  a meeting last night all wore masks, sanitised on the way in & out and sat over 6ft apart.

So do I feel safe? Considering all the people I have met with are people I’ve known for years, are all double vaccinated and sensible, I have felt safe.

I attended my MND Clinic yesterday in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, the UK hotspot region with up to 750 cases per 1,000. We drove with air-con on, windows closed, recirculating air, and masked before we left the car. All staff in the clinic were masked, some in full PPE. I felt least safe in the car.

David Crellin
      Participant

Woops! 750/100K, not per 1,000.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got the Janssen from J&J shot. One-shot, no mRNA experiment, and it is done. ALS is going through a lot of research on mRNA now because the mRNA is involved in the production of proteins. Proteins may cause or cure progression so I did not want to play with them. J&J used the adenovirus for immunization which was used against Tuberculosis and HIV successfully.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account