ALS News Today Forums Forums Living With ALS Creating Solutions for Our ALS-Related Challenges

• Creating Solutions for Our ALS-Related Challenges

Posted by Dagmar on July 28, 2020 at 12:30 pm

ALS brings us many challenges and often feels like a crash course in adaptability. But if you identify the problem, list your options, and create a plan, I believe you can find good solutions. Just don’t give up.

In my column this week, I wrote about how asking three simple questions helped me come up with a neat solution to a recurring problem with ALS symptoms.

Knitting My Way to a Solution for the Chills

Have you tried something similar that helped you? Have you used these three questions to help find a solution to an ALS-related problem? Tell us in the comments below.

Bill replied 3 years, 12 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Bill

July 28, 2020 at 2:41 pm

After 30+ years of engineering then 18 years of solving real estate issues, the approach of disciplined problem solving is like breathing to me. I heartily recommended thinking of solutions before letting small things to do get you down. I had to kinda laugh at the picture though. Young unaffected hands pinching the paper and cutting, must be a caregiver. My picture would have been trapping the paper against a table edge with my fist and then cutting it. ?