ALS News Today Forums Forums Using Our Forums How to Access the ALS News Today Flash Briefings

• How to Access the ALS News Today Flash Briefings

Posted by Dagmar on June 30, 2019 at 3:43 pm

ALS News Today is proud to announce that beginning on Monday, July 1, 2019, we will begin posting flash briefings regarding the latest news events happening within the ALS community.

• A new flash briefing will be posted every Monday and Thursday.

These weekly flash briefings are audio files that you can be listen to on SoundCloud, Spotify and iTunes, and, if you have an Amazon Echo device, you can also activate the skill for these forums and listen to them this way as well.

• For SoundCloud, Spotify and iTunes: Just go to the individual websites and click on the *MULTIMEDIA* tab to listen to their flash briefings.
    • For Amazon Echo: Go into the Amazon Echo device app on your computer. From the menu select “skills.” Then in ALS News Today. Click to activate. After you do this, just say the following to your Amazon Echo device: “Alexa, play my flash briefings.”
    • (Dagmar’s note) My Echo device doesn’t recognize my “ALS-voice” so I have this work-around: once I go through the steps above and activate – – I then program the type-to-speech app in my cell phone to say “Echo, play my flash briefing.” It works!
    Dagmar replied 4 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.