ALS News Today Forums Forums COVID-19 and ALS Is anyone getting the 4th shot/booster?

• Dagmar

April 20, 2023 at 5:09 pm

My, how time flies! 😉 ……it’s already April 2023, and, time for another booster shot. I’m getting mine next week (my last vaccine shot was Oct 2022)………

Is anyone else getting their 5th (or is it now a 6th???) booster?

• Alan Larrivee

April 20, 2023 at 6:53 pm

Yup, I’ll get stuck again. Still believe in science. I do for myself and for the guy won’t.

• Dagmar

April 21, 2023 at 11:07 am

Bravo Alan! 🙂

• Richard L Wheeler

July 2, 2023 at 5:24 pm

No shots for me and never will be.

• JohnW

September 11, 2023 at 11:25 am

No on 4 th Corona jab 4 me. Tested negative since 3rd in 2022.  Complictaions after that resulted. After sitting in an ER for 3 days still not getting 4th shot. I still have something consuming my white cells. Im 67 but for babies i’d look for safe alternatives.

• Kim Belden

September 12, 2023 at 2:12 pm

I got my second booster in October 2022.  I’ll be getting another one next month so I’m safe for the holidays.

I’ve never had the flu.  I’m 68.  I got my first flu shot last January.  I’ll get another one about a month after my Covid booster.

My brother died of Covid in June.  He hadn’t been boosted in 18 months.  He was in a VA nursing home and four on his wing died.  His wife got Covid from a friend.  She is 81 and Covid caused her to develop congestive heart failure.  She is under the care of a cardiologist and he advised her to get this next booster.  She already got the RSV and flu shot.

• John Ceriotti

September 12, 2023 at 7:51 pm

No 4th booster—-picking the science over the “voodoo” again in 2023!

Nothing here in St Louis—-just initial discussions at local and state levels—-hopefully not to lock us down again or mandating mask wearing.

• Dagmar

September 18, 2023 at 12:24 pm

Had my last booster in May… and planning to get the new covid variant vaccine as soon as it’s available at our local drugstore.

• Peggy Macdonald

October 26, 2023 at 4:43 pm

I received the first two shots. Have not received any of the boosters, and don’t plan too.

Page 2 of 2