ALS News Today Forums Forums Boosting Our Voices Awareness and Advocacy Stars support The Walk to Defeat ALS

• Stars support The Walk to Defeat ALS

Posted by Amanda on November 4, 2019 at 9:16 pm

There is a lot of research occurring that is targeting curing/stopping the progression of ALS.  At times, it feels like an up hill battle. I have so many family members and friends that have/had ALS. At other times, I think and hope that the cure is just around the corner. Can  you imagine a world without ALS? Many of my family and friends have been volunteering for over 20 years. I am grateful for every ALS Awareness Campaign, Every Walk to Defeat ALS, for every pALS that rallies a team for the Walks, for every bit of publicity that brings attention to ALS!  https://people.com/movies/renee-zellweger-courteney-cox-support-nanci-ryder-als-walk/

Courtney Cox along with many other stars have rallied behind a well known publicist that was diagnosed about two years ago. Big names have the potential to bring a lot of attention, but it really are the people like our members that volunteer, speak out, raise funds and awareness that are truly making a difference!

Thank each and every one of you for being part of the forum, posting comments and questions, participating in events and advocating for ALS research and support!

If you have heard about any Walks, fundraisers or Advocacy events please feel free to share the details in this forum. You never know another pALS, caregiver, pALS love one may live right around the corner.

Amanda replied 4 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.