ALS News Today Forums Forums Caregivers and Family ​ Taking Care of Unfinished Business

• Taking Care of Unfinished Business

Posted by Amanda on August 20, 2020 at 9:53 pm

The latest column by Kristin talks about how her husband approached his personal task list after his ALS diagnoses.

https://alsnewstoday.com/2020/08/20/unfinished-business-completing-task-lists

My father did some of the same things. He had traveled extensively throughout his career so there was only one trip he wasn’t able to make. He had planned an RV trip from Missouri to Alaska; however, he suddenly declined. He mentioned that trip to me numerous times and I have every intention of going to Alaska for my dad. My dad focused more on spending time with his children and grandchildren (all lived in different states.)

Do you and you pALS have a Task List? How do you approach some of the big tasks such as deciding where to live and to make sure your home is accessible for the next stages of ALS? Have you both considered wills and medical paperwork?

Do you think it is better to tackle these types of task head on or have you and your pALS found it difficult?

Amanda replied 3 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.