• citaliano

October 20, 2020 at 4:06 pm

All of this is exciting and hopeful. But will it be in time to help us?  That is the question.

• marianne-opilla

October 20, 2020 at 5:06 pm

I am so grateful for the scientists, researcher, financial supporters for this treatment.  WE NEED IT NOW!

• dand

October 21, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Since diagnosed with ALS I’ve been living with this shadow overhead and it feels like I’ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bed.   I’ve been suffering for so long, trapped and I just can’t seem to move on. I’ve been hiding all my hopes and dreams away just in case a cure is found someday. I’ve been setting aside time, to clear a little space in the corners of my mind.   All I want to do is find a way back to the life I once had.   I can’t make it through another day without some hope for a way back….

I’ve been watching but the stars refuse to shine.   I’ve been searching but I just don’t see the signs. I know that it’s out there.   There’s got to be something for my soul somewhere.   I’ve been looking for someone to shed some light. Not somebody just to get me through the night. I could use some direction and I’m open to any and all suggestions.   All I want to do is find a way back to the life I once had.     I can’t make it through another day without a way back.   And if I open my heart again, I guess I’m hoping maybe AMX0035 will be there for me in the end….

There are moments when I don’t know if it’s real or if anybody feels the way I feel. I need inspiration not just another medical negotiation.   All I want to do is find a way back to the life I once had.   I can’t make it through without a way back.   And if I open my heart to you, I’m hoping AMX0035 will shed some light. And if you help me to start again, you know that I’ll be there for you in the end…….I Promise