Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Patricia
      Participant

Does anyone else experience intense burning sensations? I have only recently started experiencing them. I contacted my neurologist and was prescribed Gabapentin. After reading all of the possible side effects, I decided not to take it. I’m taking extra strength Tylenol rapid release capsules instead, but it’s really not effective.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My wife is taking Gabapentin for sciatic nerve pain. She gets the burning like that in her left leg. No side effects, which is good, but it is not extremely effective either.

Marianne Opilla
      Participant

I get tingling/burning across my upper back and scalp. I take Ibuprophen + extra strength Tylenol for that and other aches that i get.  I also just rest which I think is more helpful than anything.

Ginger
      Participant

Hi all,

I was having burning sensations in both legs and feet.  I have found taking a natural medication called Neuropathy maximum strength has help tremendously. I take two pills in the morning and two pills at night. it’s all natural so no side effects. love it.  no more burning sensation and pain.

Ginger
      Participant

I have Progressive bulbar Palsy I.ve been taken this now for 2 years. I walk, Play golf and ride my bike with no pain now. Can’t talk or swallow very good, I have feeding tube if needed.
      For a good night sleep i use 10mg THC and 40mg CBD
      Hope this helps
      Ginger from Ontario Canada

Neuropathy Support Supplement – Nerve Support with 600 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid Daily Dose
      from Nuturna

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account