Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Amanda
      Keymaster

Hey there ALS News Today Community Members!  We have another chance to raise awareness, funds and advocate for the best medical treatments available for pALS on June 21, 2020. It is called Global Day 2020. Have you heard of it?  Not only are we encouraged to share our stories and raise awareness, but we are encouraged to learn more about The Rights of People with ALS/MND https://www.alsmndalliance.org/advocacy/patients-rights/

What do you think about the ALS/MND patient rights? Have you seen this before?

Dagmar Munn
      Keymaster

I’ll admit that I haven’t been aware of Global Day before you posted this. However, the list of “rights” looks to be a lot like what we have/and expect in the USA. From reading comments made by our international members, I believe the treatment of ALS/MND patients and access to care varies widely from country to country. So, this special day and the list of patient rights are indeed important to help raise awareness worldwide.

I hope some of our international forum members will share their thoughts on this issue.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account