Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jonathan L Maddock
      Participant

Jon passed away December 19th, 2021. Our hearts are still sad, and he will be forever missed. He was a rock for us and brightened every day with his humor and wit. He was one of a kind.

With love,

Karen & Kelsey (Wife & Daughter)

Kathleen B (Katie)
      Participant

Your tribute to husband & father is noted…and felt by all this Forums community… as it is a shared experience we all have in common in a u unique sense.

Amanda
      Keymaster

Karen and Kelsey,
      I’m deeply sadden for your loss and sending you my heartfelt condolences. Thank you for sharing this information with our community.

Warmly,
      Amanda

Eric Kentor
      Participant

Condolences for the loss of your husband/dad.

All of us on this forum, in one way or another, live daily with the stark reality of this particular diagnosis and all of its harsh realities.  We try to squeeze joy out of our remaining days, and hope you have fond thoughts of your time with him.

May his memory be a blessing.

Annie
      Participant

My deep condolences to you and your family! I completely understand the sadness since I just lost my brother last Friday after 2 1-2 yrs fighting this horrible disease.

Bill Corrigan
      Participant

My sympathies to you for the loss of your husband/father. I hope he’s sailing with full wind in the sails, plenty of sunshine and just enough breaks to make the time fun!

Bill

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account