Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Amanda
      Keymaster

We are always striving to improve and to ensure that the information on the ALS forum is accurate and relevant to our community.  What kind of articles would you like to hear for our flash briefings? Would you prefer to listen to a research article or a column? Your feedback is very important to us, so please share your thoughts!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Amanda.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Marta Ribeiro.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Marta Ribeiro.
      Isabelle Z
      Participant

At the moment it woud be how is the evolution of the deseases and how you can adapt psychologicaly to what happens ( excuse my Bad englisch)

Isabelle Z
      Participant

How are your days, what can you do and what kind of activities can you do? How do you organize your daylife with the illness, do you have to lie or to rest often in the day?

Carolyn Barry
      Participant

I tend to look for articles that deal with day to day practical needs that are due to having ALS. Reading about what others find helps them, keeps me focusing on a positive mindset.

Amanda
        Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback Carolyn, I will keep that in mind when selecting articles for the Flash Briefings!

Carolyn Barry
      Participant

Thanks Amanda, that would be great!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account