ALS News Today Forums Forums Living With ALS Are you celebrating anything special this summer?

• Dagmar

June 23, 2022 at 1:58 pm

This month of June – – I’m celebrating a milestone of having been writing my https://alsnewstoday.com/living-well-with-als-dagmar-munn/patient column for ALS News Today… for 5 years! It has been an honor to share my experiences with the ALS community!

That’s around 209 articles! Who knew that there’d be that many topics to write about?! haha

As I go look ahead, I’d love to hear from forum members and my readers as to what future topics you’d like to have me consider writing about. Thank you!

• Amanda

June 24, 2022 at 7:25 am

Whoot Whoot!!

• mary-kay-polashek

June 23, 2022 at 3:03 pm

63rd birthday on Flag Day!

40 years of marriage on June 26th with all four kids and significant others home. Blessing at the Sunday morning Mass.

• Dagmar

June 23, 2022 at 3:28 pm

Mary Kay – – Congratulations! May you have many years ahead to continue celebrating with your husband and family!

• Amanda

June 24, 2022 at 7:25 am

Mary Kay, we share a birth date!! I turned 55 on Flag Day!

• lisa-bonahoom

June 23, 2022 at 4:22 pm

I am happy to share that my daughter is getting married in July. It’s been a joy preparing for the wedding. I will share pictures when I can!  Lisa

• Dagmar

June 30, 2022 at 12:23 pm

Congratulations Lisa! You certainly are having a lot of fun events right now (starring in a movie…daughter’s marriage…and maybe even more!) 🙂

• shawn

June 23, 2022 at 6:54 pm

Getting married Aug 10 to the love of my life (in Europe nonetheless)! I was 4 mos post-dx when we started dating and told her on our 4th date after she asked about my port :-). My unflappable fiancee said “no day is promised. . .at least it’s not cancer” and we haven’t looked back since. I credit much of my very slow progression to her amazing love and support! #ALS #ALoveStory

• Amanda

June 24, 2022 at 7:26 am

Congratulations!!

• Dagmar

June 30, 2022 at 12:26 pm

awwww…. what “A–Love-Story” indeed! Congratulations and best wishes to you both! When you two have tied the knot, be sure to tell us all the wonderful details of the happy day… and all about your trip to Europe!

• daniel-mitchell

June 28, 2022 at 2:32 pm

My 62nd birthday in July, we just had family reunion last weekend!

• pakeener

June 28, 2022 at 3:42 pm

If God allows me to, I will celebrate my 64th birthday on August 1st and my 43rd wedding anniversary on August 25th.