ALS News Today Forums Forums Living With ALS Dagmar’s online book

• Dagmar’s online book

Posted by joanne-langfitt on March 15, 2020 at 11:27 am

I read Dagmar’s fabulous book yesterday, and I want to read it again, but I cannot find it!  Can anyone help?

Dagmar replied 1 year, 2 months ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Dagmar

March 15, 2020 at 12:32 pm

Joanne – – many thanks for your kind words 🙂

Here is the link to all the posts in my ALS and Wellness Blog: https://alsandwellness.blogspot.com/2017/09/als-and-wellness-blog-archives.html

and the link to my (free) book: https://alsandwellness.blogspot.com/2015/07/new-book-align-lengthen-strengthen-your.html

In it, I share motivation and wellness tips from my first year of living with ALS.

PS: I’m working on my 2nd book! Working title: “10 Lessons from 10 years Living with ALS.” Hope to have it finished by end of summer 🙂

• paula-patriarca

January 24, 2023 at 7:41 am

Dagmar,

Thank you so very much for all the information you provide.  You are the reason we continue to navigate this with a positive attitude.  Please keep sharing as your ideas help so many families.

• Dagmar

January 24, 2023 at 10:37 am

Thank you! I’m glad to know what I wrote was of help.

Do opt in to my weekly blog posts that can be emailed to you.

Dagmar

• Amanda

March 23, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Of course it is free!! That is just like you Dagmar, doing things to help others. I haven’t read your book but now that I have some time on my hands it is on my list!

• kathy-stitz

December 18, 2020 at 11:27 am

Do you have your 2nd book finished yet?

• Dagmar

December 20, 2020 at 6:33 pm

It’s not quite done yet, Kathy – – but I plan to finish it soon 🙂

When it is finished you can be sure that I’ll share the announcement in the forum. 🙂

• Martin

February 10, 2021 at 7:53 am

Hi Dagmar,

I have also just finished your book, and read all your blogs. I like how you have used simple strategies over the years to manage your ALS which seems to have worked for you.

I have been diagnosed for over two years, and have been a bit overwhelmed by the various information there is on how best to look after yourself.

With regards to the Original Strength exercise programme you follow, do you use the YouTube videos or do you get specific training programmes you subscribe to?

I’m now looking forward to your next book !

• Martin

February 11, 2021 at 6:32 am

Thanks for the reply Dagmar. I’m going to give the Original Strength exercise a try and look in to purchasing the book.